McKnight Steel & Tube Co. started operations in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1954. The need for space with growth necessitated the company’s move to its present location in Ivyland (Warminster), Pennsylvania in 1993.
McKnight Steel specializes in the wholesale distribution of carbon, stainless, aluminum, and alloy tubing and pipe products in round, square, and rectangle shapes. We also distribute other metal products such as angle, channel, bar, rod, beam, and plate in various dimensions and sizes.
Providing the highest quality of service to our customers is our foremost concern. We offer suggestions to any customer’s application where our products are utilized and take pride in our quick response to all quote and information requests.
We service customers with our own trucks within a 120-mile radius of our location and use trusted common carriers for deliveries across the United States.
McKnight Steel works closely with machine shops, metal fabricators, mechanical contractors, metal distributors, equipment manufacturers, construction companies, and the motor sport industry.
The Metal Experience
- In Business Since 1954
- Family Owned and Operated
- Material Test Reports Available
- Domestic and DFAR Compliant Material Available
- Company Trucks Deliver within a 120 mile radius of our Philadelphia location
- Delivery by Common Carrier Across the United States
- Close Working Relationships with an Assortment of Industry Professionals